You’ve been asking for stories from the streets and I’m happy to announce the first is coming!
Graffiti: Scribbles from Different Sides of the Street will be released in a few weeks.
read what jeff goins is saying about graffiti:
“This is a beautiful and potent call to live a life that matters — from someone who’s lived it. Alene calls us to think and live differently — why are we so afraid of “different”? We need to learn to embrace the discomfort that causes us to grow, and this book will help you. I was challenged by it.” Jeff Goins, author, Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into Your Comfortable Life
This new ebook will be published through Kindle and follows the writings and journey of myself and a homeless man. Graffiti: Scribbles from Different Sides of the Street is a message about how we all have so much in common no matter what side of the street we live on. Nobody likes being different, but it is in that difference that our heart’s graffiti is scribbled for the world to see.
join the launch.
A lot of work goes into successfully launching an ebook. I have too many ideas, and I need your help implementing them. I know you have creative ideas and expertise that will help get this message out!
I love to crowd-source because I believe in the importance of empowering your “voice.”
The experience of this team and the lessons in the ebook will be invaluable. Plus, it’s going to be a lot of fun. fun. fun. Seriously!!!
goodies for you.
If you sign up to join the Graffiti Launch Team (and get accepted), here’s what you’ll get for your time:
- An advanced electronic copy (PDF) of the typeset manuscript that you can read before anyone else gets a copy.
- A free Kindle copy when it releases.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we’ll share promotion ideas.
- The opportunity to interact with other launch team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch.
- A special mention on my blog with a link to your website.
- A few other freebies I can’t talk about yet (seriously cool stuff).
what i ask of the team.
If you’re picked to be a part of this team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read and then leave a review of the book online (e.g. Amazon and/or your blog, facebook, etc.).
- Spread the word like a wildfire, any way you can, during launch week.
- Interact with the rest of the launch team and participate in the community to help come up with promotion ideas.
I’m going to be “all in” getting this message out, so I ask that you take it seriously too. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the time to dedicate to helping get the word out.
Because of the intensity of this project, we need to keep the group to a manageable size. Therefore, I won’t be able to accept all who apply.
I’ll be emailing individuals to let you know if you made the team by November 7th.
Apply NOW by filling out this short survey by clicking here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PL53RQY
Do you have any thoughts or ideas? If so, do tell in the comments below.