Please note this offer has expired. You may still purchase through Amazon Kindle.
You all have blessed me so this past week.
I knew you were excited about the message of Graffiti, but to jump it to #5 the first day and then for it to hang in the top ten most of the weekend was exceptional. That was due to your sharing this inspiring message.
If you downloaded the book for free, I am so thankful. This week we will be offering the book for $3.99 with the opportunity to receive 9 of my resources for free. Basically, every resource I’ve got can be yours for $3.99.
Why would I do this?
While we topped the charts in the “free” category at Kindle, this message can have even a broader effect as it tops the ranks in more categories and the influence of the story spreads. So to give incentive to others and to help this message reach further, I am gifting all my resources to those who purchase this week.
Yes, I believe in this message that much!!
Buy Graffiti and get $75 of resources free!
Great News! Nov. 26th – 30th, I’m giving away over $75.00 worth of resources free to anyone who buys Graffiti. If you buy the book this week, I’ll send you nine resources to download. In order to get them, here’s what you need to do:
1. Buy the book for $3.99 BEFORE November 30th. (click here)
2. Email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com. When you buy it, just forward the Amazon email receipt you get. Do not submit questions here. If you have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Check your email and enjoy your digital resources. Your free gifts will include:
1. The PDF format of Graffiti
2. Study Guide for Graffiti
3. Let Your Secrets Go (audio)
4. Dirty Laundry Secrets (PDF format)
5. Passion for His Place (audio)
6. I’m a Fixer-Upper (PDF format)
7. Easy Street is a Dead End (devotional study – PDF format)
8. Bringing Peace Back (12, 3-5 minute Christmas audio devotionals)
9. His Love print digital file
If you believe in the message of Graffiti, please feel free to share this message and let your friends and family know of this great offer. Here’s just a reminder of why I believe in this message!
Wonder what others are saying? Check out the rest of the reviews here.
If you have been challenged by Graffiti and have stepped out of your comfort zone to bless another, I’d love to hear about it in the comments.