If you were to write your dad a letter,
what would you say? Would it be an easy letter to write full of love and great moments? Or would it be hard to grab at the words you really wanted to tell him?
Sundi Jo tells of her amazing story of gritty redemption through letters she writes to her dad. Her story is a heart-stirring journey from addiction to freedom. Her raw, honest, and emotional words walk us down the gritty, dirty road of abuse, addiction, denial, and finally healing.
Sundi Jo knows this pain. She journaled her way through the childhood wounds that left her with a fortress around her heart and her life on the edge of ruin. With each entry, you can hear God’s pursuit of her. You can feel her need of Him and the struggle to trust Him. Turn the pages and find yourself nodding in agreement with her questions, her fear, “Am I beautiful? Am I lovable? Is something wrong with me?”
Dear Dad, Did You Know I Was a Princess?
Dear Dad is an incredible story — a page turner — and appropriate for all.
Who Is This Book For?
This book isn’t for everyone. It’s for those ready to make a change. Do you:
- Believe you’ll never be good enough?
- Think it’s impossible to love others or be loved?
- Still remain haunted by memories of your past?
- Believe there are relationships in your life that can never be fixed?
Maybe the answer you’re searching for is closer than you think. Maybe it’s time to take a step into the truth. Maybe it’s time
Six Reasons To Get Dear Dad
- Because it’s time for change.
- It’s time to learn who you really are.
- You’re ready to be part of something bigger.
- Your past doesn’t define you.
- Your feelings about yourself aren’t always true.
- Pride is destroying you
Have you ever thought of writing a letter to your dad? If so, what memories would you convey?