Thank you for your interest in guest posting here at Positively Alene! I’m always interested in hearing well-written, unique stories of how others struggle to or came to know their purpose through serving others. I love posts from a variety of different standpoints which will encourage and challenge my readers to step out into their God-given identity.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please make note of the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.Your submission will be reviewed and if it will encourage Positively Alene readers, it is likely to be published.
- Guest posts should include a positive and uplifting story, as well as any beneficial scripture or quotes.
- Posts must be original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- You do not need to be a blogger or writer to submit, but content must be quality written.
- Please limit your post to 550 words.
- Please submit your post in the body of an email to alenesnodgrass (at) gmail (dot) com. Please attach an image (if applicable).
- Stories that require excessive editing will not be accepted.
- Include your name and a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
If your guest post is accepted, you will be notified by email with the posting date.