Are you tired of hiding your dirty laundry?
Are those secrets getting harder to conceal? Are you ready to be free from lies, hurts and guilt?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone. Each of these light-hearted lessons are designed to free you from the worries you lug around. Alene will show you how Christ counts you worthy regardless of what the world tells you.
You will experience peace, as Christ gently releases the burdens of life and gives you a refreshing, clean outlook starting today.
Come splash around in God’s sudsy grace as you make this seven-week journey to know the Launderer. There are day-by-day lessons that can be completed in 15-20 minutes. This study is full of practical self-tests, check lists and how-to’s that will free you from your dirty laundry.
Online Study Specifics:
1. You will need to register for the online study by entering your email here.
Do not skip this step. Your email is needed to send the online study pages to you.
2. Purchase a copy of the Dirty Laundry Secrets workbook.
Can you join without purchasing a workbook? Sure! But you will miss out on the majority of the message. As we begin our first week together you will see it is about the daily journey. Also, you don’t want to miss Week One as we’ll have some fun walking around the laundry aisle at the grocer.
3. You will need a Bible, journal, and pen.
Add some fun while you wait by spending a day to find that perfect journal and pen for this process.
4. Each week you will have 5 daily lessons to complete in your workbook.
Don’t worry they are short. I know you are busy women and this study was written with that in mind.
5. Beginning Monday, March 11th, you will receive an introduction video to that weeks lessons in your email.
This short video will prepare your mind for that week’s lessons to come.
6. During the week you will also receive a podcast or written message to spur you on your journey.
These extra messages are to prod you further. No matter where you are on your journey, these lessons will resonate within your heart. Each message will challenge and encourage.
7. There will be an online group where continued conversation and question/answer sessions will take place.
Community and accountability are key to any study.
Sign Up NOW
The study begins next Monday. Invite your friends. Let’s all splash around in a bucket-of-sudsy-grace together!